Why you’ll love the Head Shaping Pillow
The Head Shaping Pillow, brought to you by Vkaire, will help maintain your baby’s natural head shape. After birth, their head is particularly soft and prone to deformations. Month after month, it becomes more and more stable and the risk of developing a new head deformations decreases. Unfortunately, deformations that have already occurred harden after 6 months. The pillow helps alleviate existing deformations if the baby starts using the pillow before the 6th month. It is gentle against your baby’s skin yet provides firm support at the same time. Its ring shaped design ensures that the baby maintains the recommended supine position while sleeping. It’s the ideal device for stress-free growth of the baby's head in the initial months of their life.
- Patented German device made from high-quality, baby-friendly materials
- Adapts to the baby's head through the size adjustment
- Ideal to be used ‘on the go’ in a baby seat or stroller, due to its compact size
- Ergonomic, functional design with a changeable and washable pillowcase
- Only one size for the entire application period
- No additional purchases and no replenishment of filling material necessary
- Recommended by paediatricians, midwives and parents
- Measurements: Height 15 cm, Length 14 cm
Buy this Head Shaping Pillow to ensure your baby’s head retains its natural shape.
We are Vkaire, a premium baby care boutique passionate about supporting the development of happy, healthy babies. We love to provide modern Indian parents nothing but the best in baby care: thoughtfully designed products with modern aesthetics. Hence, we at Vkaire are proud to be the exclusive Indian distributor of Kluba Medical’s Head Shaping Pillow, bringing the best German technology for the right growth of your baby.
About Kluba Medical
Kluba Medical is a solution-based baby brand for parents and healthcare professionals working with babies. Their aim is providing parents with solutions that simplify parenting through their sustainable and fully biodegradable line of products. They researched, developed and patented the Head shaping pillow to tackle the issue of plagiocephaly (flat head), arousing the interest of the medical community in Germany and clinically reducing the cases of head deformities in newborn babies.