Bath Capes – Providing Ultimate Comfort and Warm to Your Baby
Baby bath capes are simply adorable baby bathing products. Specially designed for babies, bath capes are soft clothes used for wrapping babies up cozy to make them feel warm and dry after a bath. Bath capes provide complete protection from cold and draft. Babies feel safe, warm and secure when wrapped in a bath cape.
Carrying Babies after Bath with Bath Capes
Carrying Babies after giving them a bath is imperative as they have delicate skin, and may catch cough and cold easily. Here’s a bathing guide for your baby, and a few tips on how to care for your little one after giving them a nice bath.
- A newborn baby must be given a bath at least twice or thrice in a week. However, if your baby really likes bathing, then he/she can be taken for a bath once in a day.
- You can take your baby for a bath at any time of the day. It's a good idea to pick your baby for a bath when you are free. However, make sure to not take your baby for a bath while he/she is hungry or just after feeding.
- While giving a bath to your baby make sure you are not distracted.
- Make sure you are having all necessary things needed at hand like a baby bath cape, lotion, clean clothes, nappies, etc.
- After you have completed giving your newborn a nice bath, place a clean, dry bath cape or a knit bath cape on him/her. This will make them feel warm.
- If your baby’s skin is dry you can apply a mild lotion on him/her.
- Finally, put your baby in a safe place like a cot or bassinet.
Why Cotton Baby Bath Capes?
Baby bath capes for toddlers made of organic cotton are considered best among any other bath capes. Although there are bath capes available in many fabrics, textures, colors, and sizes, cotton bath capes are most preferred by parents.
Cotton is considered as a wonderful fabric, which can be taken care of easily, and is also reasonably priced.
The organic cotton used in baby products or bedding materials is free of chemicals. Compared to synthetic fibers, they are more absorbent. As the baby’s skin is very delicate and more prone to allergies, using organic cotton baby bath capes can protect them from such issues. Moreover, cotton baby bath capes are light in weight, airy, and toxic-free and absorbent, and thus are even recommended by doctors.
Cotton is a type of material that is easily breathable. The fibers allow the air to pass through, and thus, do not irritate the skin. So, organic bath capes made of 100% pure cotton are not itchy, making them soft and skin-friendly for babies.
With organic cotton, you get choice of colors and patterns as it is receptive to different dyes, making it a multipurpose choice in fabric. Cotton can easily handle all types of colors. Therefore, when choosing organic bath capes made of pure organic cotton, you get the option of choosing bath capes in various colors.
Tips for Choosing Best Baby Bath Capes
The trend of using baby bath capes to make babies dry after the bath has become popular these days. There are various types of bath capes available in clothing stores as well as in e-commerce stores, however, more and more people are opting for bath capes that come with a hood.
Hooded bath capes are preferred by parents because they are more comfortable for babies as they enjoy getting wrapped in a soft towel that makes them feel warm. These bath capes also look cute and are available in various colors, prints, and materials. However, one has to choose the right bath cape for his/her baby as per the requirement. Here are the few things to be lookout for, before purchasing a suitable baby bath cape for your child.
- Material: The material used in making baby bath capes can contribute to the baby’s comfort in numerous ways. The material used in making baby bath capes will determine how soft and light a bath cape is. The average hooded bath capes are made of cotton as it is light in weight and free from toxic-free materials. Various other baby capes are made from synthetic materials and bamboos.
- Absorbency: The absorbency of a bath cape has multiple effects. It determines how soon your baby dries off. A dry baby is not only a comfortable baby but also a healthier baby too.
- Size: Hooded baby bath capes come in various sizes. Size is the factor one has to look for. If you wish to use a baby bath cape for a long period of time as our baby grows, then you need to look for large size bath capes.
- Design: Many baby bath capes (especially one made of organic cotton) come in various colors, textures and animal prints. There are babies who love animals a lot and would like to have bath capes with animal print. So, if your baby is one of them, then take home a baby bath cape with his/her favorite animal printed on it.
Bath Capes with Refund back Policy: There are various bath capes available in the market that offer money-back guarantee to their customers. This could be helpful for parents who are buying bath capes for the first time.